FREE Marketing Training for Non Profits
FREE Online Marketing Programme - Starts 23rd August 2023
With support from Rotorua Trust, you can access FREE business training & coaching.
Non-profits and charitites need to be able to effectively market their offering as well as communite to funders, supporters and other interested parties.
Online Marketing is crucial for all businesses. Unfortunately for most business owners it can be overwhelming and frustrating. You end up either not doing it at all OR don’t get the results you were after.
12 week digital marketing training programme delivered in person (but people can dial in via zoom if they cant attend for any reason).
This course enables you to improve your digital marketing skills by developing a marketing plan and also the skills to implement it.
Programme consists of:
- 8 x 2-hour training sessions (topics listed below),
- 2 x 90min Q&A/Implementation sessions where there is no set topic. Participants ask questions and execute what they have learned.
- Additonal support during the 3 months via private facebook group, email and 1-on-1 sessions.
The learning objectives of the programme are:
- To be able to develop a marketing plan for your non-profit
- To review the effectiveness of your website
- To be able to create and schedule social media content
- To effectively run and manage online ads
- To measure effectiveness of online marketing.
All sessions will provide an explanation of the topic, best practice and showing live examples.
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation – how to improve your seach results ranking.
- Email – the ins & outs of email marketing.
- Social Media – content creation & scheduling.
- Google Online Ads – using google ads to grow your customers.
- Social Media Ads – using online ads to grow your business.
- Digital Marketing Insights – how to find and read the data to measure our marketing effectiveness.
- Websites – what your website needs to be effective
Take the next step to improve your non profit today.
Thanks to support from Rotorua Trust training is FREE for non profits*.
All sessions focus on EXECUTION, how will you implement what you learn to improve your organisation.
We have worked with more than 400 organisations across Rotorua, Taupo, South Waikato and Kawerau with fantastic feedback and results.
Get the knowledge, tools and advice to WORK ON your charity or social enterprise. GROW YOUR NETWORKS with likeminded people who are experiencing the same challenges in owning and running a non-profit.
Register Interest Now
* Limited funding available. Funding not guaranteed, once registration of interest submitted, the process to approve your free training will commence.