Rotorua X Connect February 2021
It is definitely onwards and upwards for 2021. We are excited to be back with our first event for 2021.
Why come along?
- Get inspiration from hearing stories of the journey to success and the failures along the way.
- Expand your network of champions, collaborators and customers.
- Share knowledge and experiences with others in building your business or non-profit.
- Celebrate our region’s achievements.
- Become part of the region’s business growth community.
We will be at the Regent of Rotorua with nibbles and your first drink is on us.
If you’re coming along please RSVP.
Dr Babak Hedayati will share his journey establishing On Point Aesthetics, Rotorua’s boutique NZ-owned and run cosmetic medicine clinic. Babak focusses on providing customised cosmetic medicine solutions to suit his patients need.
Babak will share his philosophy on how he and his team are Doctor led rather than nurse led. He is determined to provide ethic based cosmetic medicine. They focus on getting to know the patient, no rushing into any procedure. He looks at what the patient wants to achieve rather than a specific procedure they have requested.
He also wants people to understand that cosmetic medicine is more than just about looks and can be used to treat a range of conditions including persistent migraines, excessive sweating,
All the best,
Darren, Anna, Rachael and Andrew