“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.” African Proverb
The monthly Rotorua X Connect event provides a forum to inspire the Rotorua business community with successful entrepreneurs, sports stars and community leaders.
“Thank you for an awesome networking evening. It was a great event and I thoroughly look forward to being an active participant in such a vibrant business environment. Some great contacts. Some great conversations. Can’t wait for the next one.” Go Robot
Our focus is creating an energetic event where people share, listen and connect. No two events are the same, but there is a consistent flow to each event:
- Time to chat with new and familiar faces
- Guest speaker sharing their journey
- Business card draw
- Start-Up section to profile new enterprises, open to anyone who wants 2-3 minutes of fame and glory to showcase their new venture.
- Community notices.
Thanks to the awesome support of our sponsors our Connect events are free.
Check out our Event Calendar to see when our next Connect event is planned.
We are always on the look-out for new sponsors and have a range of sponsorship options. To sponsor a Connect event you need to be a Platinum sponsor.
As part of the sponsorship package you receive:
• Short speaking opportunity at your Connect event
• Logo/recognition on all event material
• Logo on all Rotorua X Connect emails for one year (database 830+ and growing)
• Logo, blurb and contact details on the sponsors page on Rotorua X website
• Facebook post sponsor profile (fan base 1,200+ and growing).
Sponsorship packages start from $299+ GST per year, with a minimum two year term.
For more information please email us.
Rotorua X relies solely on sponsorship and grants to put on our events for the business community.
Our Supporter Membership allows individuals to show their support to Rotorua for an annual payment of $99+GST.
Being a member means you are guaranteed attendance at all Connect and partner events AND value the events Rotorua X provides to the business community.